Raveon Product Documentation
RV-M7 Data Radio Modem Technical Manual Technical manual for the M7 series of data radio modems
RV-M7 GX Technical Manual Technical Technical manual for Raveon’s GX series of GPS transponders
RV-M7 Quick Start Read this to get up and running quickly using Raveon’s M7 radio modems
RV-M7 GX Quick Start Guide Read this to get up and running quickly using the M7 GX GPS transponder
ATLAS PL Tech Manual Read this to get up and running quickly using the ATLAS PL transponder
ATLAS PT Tech Manual Technical manual for the ATLAS PT personal GPS transponder
RV-DT-8R MDT Tech Manual Technical and user manual for the WayWORD mobile data terminal and GPS tracking system
TK8_TechManual Technical manual for the DART VHF/UHF Data Modem
Raveon Technical Support Contact Information
- Email us with any question or technical issues at email@example.com.
- Call 760-444-5995 with your questions.
Raveon Contracting Information
- Click Here for information about Raveon’s GSA contract and other contracting information.
- Radio Manager is a free Windows PC application for programming your Raveon data radio modem.
Radio Manager may be downloaded here.
Configuring a Raveon data radio product is very easy. For expedited delivery, order your product in the “Stock” configuration, but Raveon will gladly Custom Configure your product. Raveon products have a built in Command Line Interpreters (CLI) that allows all parameters to be configured using simple commands typed into the product. Most all products may also be configured using RadioManager, Raveon’s free Windows application for configuring Raveon data radios.
- Certain Raveon products have the ability to be updated in the field. For more information click here.
Return Merchandise Procedures
A Buyer wishing to return products for any reason must use the following procedure:
- First, obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by calling the Customer Service Department at 1-760-444-5995 x2, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Securely pack merchandise, using the original packaging if possible. All risk of loss or damage during shipment is borne by the Buyer. Buyer is therefore advised to insure shipments, and to use carriers that provide shipment tracking and proof of delivery.
- Print the RMA# on the outside of the box, and include a copy of the original packing slip to ensure proper handling of the return.
- Buyers are responsible for shipping charges back to Raveon Technologies Corp.
- Seller will cover ground shipping charges for products repaired under warranty that are shipped back to customers if the repair for the Product was under warranty.
- Especially for international returns, Buyer must provide Seller with specific instructions to return Products in a manner consistent with any regulations on import taxes or duties to which the Buyer is subject.
Press Release Archive
- Press Release Archive An archive of Raveon’s wireless modem press releases in .pdf form.
FCC License – Frequency Coordination Information
Obtaining an FCC license Step-by step guid to obtaining an FCC license to operate your radio system
fcc-license-application page. If you are a Raveon customer, and desire assistance with obtaining an FCC licensed for your radio system that uses Raveon wireless data modems, review this page to see how we may help you.
FCC Office of Engineering and Technology (OET) This FCC office regulates the wireless services for FCC part 15, 22, 90, and 95 type product.
http://www.fcc.gov/pshs/public-safety-spectrum/coord.html If you are engaged in public safety activities, you can go directly to this web site for FCC licensing information.
http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/index.htm?job=wtb_services_home If you are a business, commercial, or institutional organization, this web site offers information on obtaining an FCC license.
Freq coordinators-below-800MHz A list of frequency coordinators for radio services below 800MHz. These frequency y coordinators can assist in obtaining FCC licenses.
Tally Electronics Distributor of Wireless Infrastructure Products and accessories. Distributor of cables, antennas, power supplies, connectors, …
Personal Wireless A Message Board for MURS and other unlicensed services.
Instant HMI Easy-to-use SCADA software for the human interface. Provides a comprehensive, powerful, and flexible HMI / SCADA solution for your SCADA platform (Windows PC, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, Palm OS and Smart Phones).
Philips Flash Utility: Flash Utility Utility used to update firmware in Raveon’s M3, M5 and M7 series products.
General Data Radio Articles
Cigorn Wireless Network Project
Raveon’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale All sales by Raveon are governed by our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Raveon’s NCNR Agreement for custom products Agreement covering the sale of Non-Cancellable Non-Returnable products.
RV-M8x Data Radio OEM Module Terms and Conditions of Sale. Buyers of the M8S data radio modem must also agree to these OEM module terms and conditions of sale.