Use Smart Wireless Technology to save Lots of Boats and Ships!
In early 2021, some ships in California cough on Fire. 4 sailors and 23 civilians were treated for minor injuries after a fire and explosion aboard the ship show here.
Raveon and SCADA partners have ALL of the technology to make sure a ship will not burn down or sink. Sensor Environmental Monitoring in Remote Zones can quickly monitor the Ship, and quickly notify people in the area that a disaster might be coming.
Raveon’s Remote Autonomous Zone Node (RAZN) can connect up to many sensors for Sensor Environmental Monitoring (SEM) in remote areas.
The integrated long-range wireless link communicates over many miles so sensors can monitored, calibrated, and trigger alerts to save many things: Boats, Ships, Greenhouses, Forests, and many places could be monitored.
Use our miniature long-range wireless data radios to monitor Sensors to Monitor remotely. Raveon’s data radios with GPIO interfaces cam utilize Sensors to Monitor. Query them via a SCADA computer, or have them mimic the sensor a long ways away.
How to Save BOATS or SHIPS
A Sensor Environmental Monitoring (SEM) system can stop plants from dying. It can make sure timely watering happens.
Use a sensor that can Spot-Fire. The RAZN will monitor the sensor and do many things:
- Send an alert message over many miles
- Beep a local siren, and wirelessly trigger many other sirens, or lights, to notify all people in the area.
- Turn on water in the area with the fire.
- Monitor oxygen.
And there are MANY types of sensors that can help spot a serious problem that may trigger a fire. Monitor gas. Carbon Monoxide sensors can detect gases and Methane.
Monitor temperature in the area, spot snow, and let you know the temperature and humidity to properly control your irrigation and frost tolerance.
With the fastest transmit/receive turn around time in the VHF/UHF radio modem business, your polled telemetry system will operate fast and efficient. The Myriad of IO option on Raveon’s M21 Tech Series radio modems interface directly with user equipment.
The GPIO interface on our Tech Series Radios connected to Sensors to Monitor and the can be queried, automatically transmitted to your system, and they can mimic the analog inputs (4-20mA) input from one radio to another in a remote area.
Private Wireless Reduces Utility Costs
Making a secure and private wireless telemetry network. Raveon’s smart radio modems have outstanding features and functions for wireless telemetry to cover whole cities and counties with no recurring costs.
Cities, Building owners, Capuses, and managers can recover and reduce utility costs within their facilities through wireless utility monitoring water leak detection & alarming and thermostat control systems.
These systems boost property value while reduce energy consumption costs.
- Cover your whole area, city, state, country,… with Raveon’s private wireless system.
- Private wireless has no monthly costs, and is Secure, and it is NOT connected to Cellular international servers.
- RS232, RS422, USB, GPIO and RS485 serial interfaces
- Easy to use with built-in smart radio modem. Data In = Data Out.
- Works with MODBUS, DNP, and most serial SCADA protocols.
- These Smart Modems have telemetry and SCADA features integrated in them so they can function as a complete Remote Terminal Unit (RTU).
- 1/2-5 watts of RF output in the 450-480MHz (other bands available)
- The M21 Tech Series has built in general purpose IO features to monitor and control utility hardware without the need for external RTUs.
- Range of 5-50 miles
- Ultra-fast T-R switching time of 3mS
- Store-and-forward repeater capability to Mesh remote devices.
- Build in over-the-air EAS encryption.
- Exceeding all FCC part 22 and 90 requirements
- Remote “Ping” capability to diagnose the system.
- Smart radio modems like Raveon’s are complete systems on a module (SOM) 100+ features are withing our radio modems.
Products for the Utilities Management Industry
Remote Autonomous Zone Nodes (RAZN)
Use Raveon’s RAZN to remotely monitor temperature, gas, fire, methane, carbon monoxide,. and send the status over a large areas.
Do whatever you want based on sensor monitored via this long range communication technology the RAZN has.
In remote areas, the RV-N55-7 RAZN can accurately monitor sensors with the ultra-high precision Analog to Digital Converter is has within it.
The ADS input terminals are high resolution analog differential inputs to measure the different voltage or current between two input pints.
RAZN can Autonomously use the ADS information to locally or remotely control things, and report temperatures into remote computers: Master controllers, IoT servers, or simple to a graphical display or trigger alarms.
In a harbor, putt 1-3 RAZNs on each Ship/Boat, and in one area of the harbor, these thousands of Ships/Boats can be wirelessly monitored in one place.
M21 Tech Series Wireless Modems
The M21 Tech Series of products features: 1/2-5 watts of RF output many bands, range of 5-50 miles. Put these on a boat/ship to monitor a single sensor from a remote place.
The M22 miniature version with the GPIO interface are smaller and lower power, that can communicate over 1-10 miles. License free version are also available.
Monitor Sensors with Smart Wireless Data Radio Modems.
Wireless Sensors in Your Utility
Individuals and organizations can use wireless sensors with many different kinds of smart applications.
A wireless sensor is a device that can gather sensory information and detect changes in local environments. The sensor can be a “wired” sensor, and it can connect to a smart Raveon Radio.
Sensors can connect in many different ways:
- RS-232 serial port. The RV-M7, RV-M21 and RV-M22 have RS-232 serial ports on them to connect to your sensor.
- RS-485 or RS-422 serial port. The RV-M21 and RV-M22 have RS-485 or RS-422 serial ports on them to connect to your sensor.
- Voltage Input. The RV-M21G and RV-M22G Tech series radios have analog inputs to measure and transmit voltage readings.
- 4-20mA inputs. With a resistor, the RV-M21G and RV-M22G Tech series radios have analog inputs to measure and transmit current readings.
- Digital inputs and outputs. The RV-M21G and RV-M22G Tech series radios with FIO interface have Flexible TTL IO interfaces.
- Pulse Counters. The RV-M21G and RV-M22G GPIO nad FIO interfaces count digital pulses, and you can query them with MODBUS to get the count.