Raveon’s data radio products are well-suited for remote weather monitoring. Raveon VHF and UHF radios are long-range (5-50 miles) and very rugged. Operating from -30C to +60C, they have 5 watts of RF output and consume very little power.
Raveon’s Wireless Telemetry Product Features
- RS232, RS422, and RS485 serial interfaces
- Easy to use with built-in smart radio modem. Data In = Data Out.
- Works with MODBUS, DNP, and most serial SCADA protocols.
- 1/2-5 watts of RF output in the 450-480MHz (other bands available)
- Range of 5-50 miles
- Ultra-fast T-R switching time of 3mS
- Store-and-forward repeater capability
- Exceeding all FCC part 22 and 90 requirements
Products for the Oil and Gas Industry
Ideal for SCADA and Telemetry applications, the M7 series of products features: 1/2-5 watts of RF output in the 450-480MHz (other bands available), range of 5-50 miles, ultra-fast T-R switching time of 3mS, store-and-forward repeater capability, remote “Ping” capability, voltage, temperature, and current monitoring, and RS232/422/485 interfaces available. Perfect for SCADA, remote control, telemetry, mobile-data, and AVL applications.
Raveon’s RV-M5 FireLine series of VHF data radio modems are a high-speed FCC refarming compliant data radio designed for telemetry, wireless data, GPS, and remote control applications. They operate in the 136-174MHz frequency band, with up to 5 watts of RF output.