Raveon’s data radio products are well-suited for remote weather monitoring. Raveon VHF and UHF radios are long-range (5-50 miles) and very rugged. Operating from -30C to +60C, they have 5 watts of RF output and consume very little power. Our Smart Radio Modems can communicate with weather sensors without having to add interfaces and signal conditioning.
Raveon’s Wireless Telemetry Product Features
- RS232, RS422, and RS485 serial interfaces
- Easy to use with built-in smart radio modem. Data In = Data Out.
- Works with MODBUS, DNP, and most serial SCADA protocols.
- 1/2-5 watts of RF output in the 450-480MHz (other bands available)
- Range of 5-50 miles
- Ultra-fast T-R switching time of 3mS
- Store-and-forward repeater capability
- Exceeding all FCC part 22 and 90 requirements
Products for Telemetry
Ideal for SCADA and Telemetry applications, the M7 series of products features: 1/2-5 watts of RF output in the 450-480MHz (other bands available), range of 5-50 miles, ultra-fast T-R switching time of 3mS, store-and-forward repeater capability, remote “Ping” capability, voltage, temperature, and current monitoring, and RS232/422/485 interfaces available. Perfect for SCADA, remote control, telemetry, mobile-data, and AVL applications.
Raveon’s RV-M21 series of data radio modems are a reliable and secure data radios designed for telemetry, wireless data, GPS, and remote control applications. They operate in the UHF and VHF frequency bands, with up to 100mW to 5 watts of RF output. The M21 radio modems can connect directly to sensors, measure them, and send their status.