The RV-V50 secure GPS Tracker is a small, very low-power GPS transponder for use in the license-free USA 902-928MHz ISM band. Having the longest communication range of almost any radio modem available, it can locate and monitor assets such as automobiles, trucks, racers, and rental equipment. Using license-free frequencies, there are no recurring fees to use the V50. And its optional built-in rechargeable battery has very long battery life.
- Fully enclosed tracking/data radio
- Combines D50 or Z50 with a battery charger board and a plastic case
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Integreated GPS antenna
- Extremely power efficient
- Ultra long battery life
- Best in Class Sensitivity: Reliable down to -139 dBm.
- Ultra Long Range: Ranges up to 100km based on landscape.
- OEM Integration: Highly configurable and small form factor.
- Security: Using AES 128 protocol encryption.
- High Overload Immunity: Withstands power spikes far beyond operating range.
- Real Time Diagnostics and Statistics: Relay status updates alongside regular reports.
- GPS: Optional.
Model: RV-V50-BB-oo (oo = options) (BB- band)
ED 868 to 870 MHz
EF Asia band
B 500mAh LiIon batt, with internal charger
C Detachable power cord, 3m, sealed connector.
Size: 90mm X51mm
Weight: 3.5 oz
Input Voltage: 7-50 VDC
Receiving data: <250mW (25mA @10V)
Transmitting data: < 2000mW (200mA@10.0V)
Full Spec Operating Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C
Inputs / Outputs:
3 digital inputs, 0-30V
1 digital output, open collector 250mA max.
Addressing Individual ID address: 4,398,046,000