D50 – License Free
The Tech Series Daisy Modem:
Also available as a Tech Series radio modem, you can get the best of LoRa technology and Raveon’s unique system integration and connections in the same modem. Tech Series radios are designed with interchangeable front panels allowing you to connect to your system the way you want.
Any of the following interface boards can be easily and quickly switched in or out of any Tech Series radio at any time:
- LoRa Technology: LoRa 900 MHz band capable.
- Best in Class Sensitivity: Reliable down to -139 dBm.
- Ultra Long Range: Ranges up to 100 km based on landscape.
- OEM Integration: Highly configurable and small form factor.
- Security: Using AES 128 protocol encryption.
- High Overload Immunity: Withstands power spikes far beyond operating range.
- Real Time Diagnostics and Statistics: Relay status updates alongside regular reports.
- GPS: Optional.
- Multiple Enclosure Options
Size: 61mm X 37mm
Weight: 1.5 oz
4.7-5.5 VDC full-spec standard
(3.3V reduced spec)
7-30 VDC optional
Receiving data: <250mW (50mA @5V)
Transmitting data: < 3000mW (600mA@5.0V)
Over-the-air baud rates: (programmable) 9 rates from 980b/s to 21.87kb/s
Full Spec Operating Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C
TX-RX and RX-TX turn-around time: <5mS
RF I/O Connector: MMCX (Female)
Rasberry Pie Hat (RG-K5)
The RG-K5 is an interface board to connect a Raveon V50 or Z50 radio modem to a Raspberry Pi processor board. The hat also provides many features such as EEPROM memory, Arduino CPU, watchdog, and a 3-axis accelerometer.
Tech Series (M-22)
The newly designed Tech Series enclosures are rugged, modular enclosure option available for use on any of our new radio modules. With its field-configurable I/O interface, the Tech Series can be configured for multiple interface options in house or in the field as needed.