TO DEVELOP YOUR PRODUCTS, GET REMOTE ACCESS TO THE EXPERTISE YOU NEED!
If it is for design, engineering or simulation, entrust your projects to our experts! And we can also Manufacture the new product for you in America!
Save time, save cost, get projects done quickly when you need them. We can do technology design and invention for you!
CATALYZE YOUR ENGINEERING
Raveon’s engineering services give you the resources, expertise and responsiveness you need to carry out projects of any size and complexity.
Some of our recent projects include: automotive GPS tracking, personal GPS tracking, text displays, Ethernet interfaces for radios and for SCADA devices.
Wireless Products, technology, and Services
Raveon is a major leader in the Wireless Data Radio Industry. with many additional technologies we are experts in and can easily make other products with our per-developed technology.
Our multi-disciplined engineering services team understand the complex manufacturing and industrial problems our clients face and have the expertise to identify and design the industrial engineering solutions that match our client’s needs.
Devices for Data Communications, such as Custom PC servers, Gateways, Web Browser interfaces for communicating with Ethernet, RS232, USB, Wi-Fi, Narrow-band RF, and ISM band.
In 2010 we invented Cigorn Gateways to connect millions of THINGs to INTERNET or private networks using wires and wireless connections. What we invented 10 years ago is now called: IoT (Internet of Things).
We design and make Data Radio Modems for us, and OEMs, and our business partners. Our specialty is Long Range Data Radios that work miles and often up to 50-1200 miles.
We make SCADA products and Autonomous RTUs to work with networks or Cloud servers using Raveon’s long-range data radio modem technology.
The GPS Tracking Radios with internal GPS receivers and TDMA timing track vehicles, aircraft, and soldiers so are used in mines, military bases, races, and cities tracking busses.
We make Autonomous IoT devices (AIoT) to work on networks or Cloud servers, but they also work autonomously without necessary connections to be very reliable systems.
Raveon’s warehouse and manufacturing operation are continually being updated and fine tuned for maximum efficiencies to build anything you would like us to create and build for you.
Reliable Loang Range Wireless Comm
Manufacturing your product that Raveon designs for you.
Raveon is an ISO certified manufacturing company in California.
Our management system, manufacturing process, services, and documentation have all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance.
And our products are RoHS compliant and we can make yours RoHS compliant.
We manufacture products here in California. Raveon has off-shore manufacturing partners if you would like your products built in other countries.
In The Beginning
OEM Product Development
Raveon originally was founded as a RF research and Product Development company in 2002. To support our previous customers, Raveon created many new data radios modems compatible with previous versions, lower cost, and better performance.
The founders were engineering experts for communications, Ethernet, RF radios, embedded microprocessors, and had already created many RF products that lead the RF industries.
Raveon grew from a small engineering services start-up company to a well-recognized leader in the data radio industry.
Raveon’s business is dedicated to focusing on helping great success for our customers. This efficient engineering team makes many companies very successful by quickly creating and building products they need.
Advantages for you to use RAVEON’s Engineering Development
Our operations and employees are very efficient. We get things done quickly.
Financially, there are many benefits of working with Raveon as compared to Eng. Service people or Engineering companies.
- Raveon has so many thousands of previously designed electrical technology. These designs that can be utilized for you.
- We sell many products and services, so all our income does not need to come from Engineering.
- The price we charge for Engineering Development costs much lower than most service companies.
- Engineering work is easy for use to do with our talented team, great work stations, great tools, and efficient CAD systems we have.
- We can manufacture the product for you, so Engineering is a low-cost price so we can ensure your project idea is financially great for you.
- Raveon has great connections with many suppliers and great inventory, so hardware costs are low.
- We will not charge you Engineering costs to leverage our previously designed technologies.
- Out prices include actual development cost, which for this small company is lower than most. For large companies, ENG. cost is so much higher.
We have thermal work stations to make sure our designs work over the proper temperature range.
Our Engineering team has designed hundreds of different products, used in hundreds of markets. We can do what you need!
Our Facility in California
Military Product Design and Construction.
Raveon’s data radio technology is ideal for use in remote areas.
So many military bases and Harbors use our GPS trackers and data modems to communicate with boats and ships.
Valves, sensors and pumps around the world use Raveon’s long range data radio modems to reliably and securely communicate.
We can design and build reliable, secure, and rugged devices for use by militaries.
Using cellular, Wi-Fi, LTE, or 5G is not secure,
So Raveon’s Private RF data communication can be designed for your system. Is so much better for military use than public systems.
Super Efficient Engineering Laboratory
Raveon Technologies is in Northern San Diego county, Vista California. This is a big high-technology county in America.
Raveon owns a nice two-level facility with areas dedicated to production, engineering, sales and marketing, and administration.
Our engineering lab has 10+ work stations loaded with equipment, 2 environmental quality test rooms, and an efficient prototype building team.
We have millions of of electrical components in-stock, so building prototypes, testing and modifying prototypes, are very easy and efficient for Engineering team.
A custom document control system (RASQL) makes documentations, BOMs, and component managing very easy and efficient for our Engineering team to do.
The production facility is here, and final Quality Verification Test Station is here and stores all data on local servers here.
Raveon Business Information
Markets and Customer Industries
Raveon already designed and builds products used in these industries. We are also interested in working with other companies in many other industries!
- SCADA and Telemetry
Manufacturing Equipment and Process Monitoring and Control, Oil, Gas, Water Pipelines, Irrigation, Smart Cities, Equipment, and Electric Utilities.
SCADA software like MODBUS, and all scada IO pins, and SCAD communications (Ethernet, RS485, USB,..), are technologies Raveon can easily design for you.
- GPS Tracking
Public Safety, Airport Operations, Mining, Fleet Tracking, Marine and Harbor Monitoring, School Bus Tracking, Soldier Training Safety Systems
- Machine-to-Machine and IoT
OEM Solutions, Smart Cities, Auto Dealers, Irrigation, Golf Cart Tracking www.IoT.raveon.com
Raveon was one of the first IoT companies in 2010. We invented and Cigorn IoT gateway that is used all over the world for reliable network connections.
Miniature ARM processors are great of M2M devices. We are C and C++ software experts for ARM processors.
Products to help utilities monitor their system and things they provide.
Keeping track of pressure, voltage, temperature, with wireless data works reliably all over the area.
We have created IO interfaces for so many things. Our 4-20mA and voltage monitoring technology
is about the BEST IN THE WORLD. Super accurate and easy to cover over large areas.
- Military Use
Raveon does has not designed or build product for use in battles.
Our Atlas GPS tracker is great for Soldier Monitoring during training.
The RV-M9 GPS tracker is rugged and MIL Spec qualified and used in vehicles, plains, helicopters,…
Raveon’s Mobile Data Terminal lets workers in the mines get text messages and send status messages.
Their RFID reader identifies the drier in the vehicle.
- SCADA and Telemetry
Our built-in SCADA features and general Purpose IOs with long range RF communications.
MODBUS protocol software is in many of our CPUs.
We have a MODBUS APP for testing SCADA devices that can be updated with new features to test.
Using Free RTOS, we have build SCADA IO boards for monitoring sensors and doing hundreds of different SCADA functions.
See our RAZN for the technology we own and patented to use in the SCADA industry.
Raveon's Technology Expertise
A list of Engineering Technologies Raveon’s Engineering team designs in many ways.
- ARM Processors. Miniature low-power CPUs are used in hundreds of different ways in products we designed for many other companies and our key products.
- Long-Life Battery Powered products. Raveon has designed many ultra-low power efficient circuits with CPUs that have outstanding battery life.
- Ethernet interfaces. TCP/IO interfaces for network connections and IoT devices are done in many ways.
- Some products have Web server based GUI built into them with no OS that costs money or large memory. The GUI interface can be low-power and low cost to have in a product.
- Narrow band long range Data Radios with 2 to 50 watts, FM modulation in 2- 4 levels.
- Multi-bandwidth Radios 6.25, 12.5 and/or 25kHz narrow band radios.
- Spread Spectrum ISM band license free RF technologies.
- High Quality. We design, build, calibrate, and quality test every radio at the same facility with outstanding production and quality personnel.
- The CTO was on the 802.11A committee to help the world invent Wi-Fi.
- GPS tracking. Every radio modem has a GPS option to track and transmit over the air the location and status.
- TDMA transmission protocols to make large systems be able to use wireless data.
- RF Channel Trunking. Raveon has patented the most efficient RF trunking system for narrow band RF.
- RF Power. Our radios are typically 100mW to 5 watts, and we make RF amplifiers 50 watts, 100 watts, and others.
- APPs. Raveon offers many free APPs to customers and has incorporated dozens of software programs into their data radios and GPS tracking radios.
- Microsoft .NET. Radio Manager, RavtrackPC, and our ATE quality test system use .NET to automatically do efficient functions and store data in SQL databases.
- Linux. Raveon IoT gateways called CIGORN is a Linux application with SQL data base access.
- Ultra low power and long battery life. Many products are batter powered with extended life, and we even make a radio that draws an average current of 7uA.
- High Quality. We are ISO certified, and every work station has an Automatic Test Station that tests, verifies, and records product quality and stores on a database and reports to managers.
- MODBUS and SCADA communications. Our radios can process MODBUS messages and control IO pins. Most all radios are ideal for remote SCADA communications.
- IoT. Raveon invented wireless IoT technology before most any other company did. In 2006 we already had an IoT gateway when the IoT phrase wasn’t even used.
- Huge Variety of Bands. We make many band conversions to our radios so they can be used in other countries or by agencies that need to operate in special bands.
- Ethernet Connected Radios. Some radios have high-performance ARM MCUs that can utilize Ethernet and USB interfaces in secure ways.
- SCADA PLCs and RTUs. Our smart RAZN RTU has long-range RF radio inside it to work and an RTU and PLC in remote areas. Dozens of IO options.
- MILL Spec hardware and radios. We have designed many enclosures and radios to help soldiers stay safe and the product is ultra long-range and rugged and reliable.
- Encryption. All of our products use AES encryption to secure data messages.
- Reliable Packets. Our over-the-air protocol we invented ensures that the message is properly received only by the correct radio modem or modems that should receive the data.
- Repeaters. All radio have store-forward repeater feature build in.
- Myriad of IO features. The Tech Series enclosure is used with our radio modem modules, and there is a myriad of IO options available for any radio put into the enclosure.
- Custom RF. We love to work with and partner with our customers to make the custom RF data radio products the way they need them to ensure they succeed.
For long-range and large systems, wireless Radio Modems can cover states and countries.
Wireless saves cost and time because large wires are not needed and when a system is installed.
We design and build radio modems for Narrow-band licensed frequencies in the USA and are often used in countries around the world.
Raveon radio modems have secure communications, 100+ features in their products.
Many of our radios are MIL-SPEC in very rugged enclosures and ultra-reliable.
For License-Free Radios use, Raveon utilizes LoRa and LTE technology if you need it.
The most common wired IoT Comm interfaces are: Serial UART, USB , and Ethernet, digital UART .
Raveon’s Tech Series Enclosures have a myriad of interface connector options for long range wireless connectivity.
We make a variety of Hardware interfaces. Some MIL-SPEC and some water proof, some plastic, and some custom for our business partners.
Raveon invented the Wireless Messaging Exchange (WMX) protocol to communicate with data radio modems in smart ways, so your system can securely communicate with thousands of wireless devices.
To save you money, some Tech Series data radios also have GPIO interfaces and MODBUS communications built into them.
Our MIL SPEC M9 Data Radio modem has an Ethernet connection on it, to easily connect to your system for GPS tracking information, or sending and receiving data over the air.
We invented and Internet of Things (IoT) Gateway in 2010 long before there was and IoT. A Gateway provides a place to pre-process the data locally, and route it to the proper servers, base stations, and end devices.
Raveon’s Cigorn Gateway is a Smart Router running on a miniature Linux PC.
Over The Air Protocols
It is very efficient, to make packets reliable and very short. This reduces power consumption and makes it easy for many devices to communicate.
The OTA protocol uses a 16-bit ID code for each product, and checks CRCs to ensure the data is correct.
Because is it reliable, it is very easy to use. Just turn on the radios, and they will work for you. All complex wireless communication issues are take care of in our Data Radio Modems.
Raveon has developed Routers and Gateways for data routing. Easily cover a city or state with our Cigorn Gateway using narrow-band data radios.
Our protocols have 16-bit radio IDs in them, so routing, repeating, broadcasting, and group communication is easy to do.
With our GPS options, you can also use TDMA transmissions over the air to radios don’t interfere, and thousands can communicate quickly with no interference.
Our Products are Long Range, private, no service fees:
Raveon is a company in Southern California, where we design our products and manufacture them.
Raveon Technologies Corp. Contact Us
2320 Cousteau Ct.
Vista, CA 92081